Dear CIS family:
In accordance with the recommendation given by the education bureau, CIS will postpone the opening of the school after the Chinese new year break to Feb 17th. Meanwhile, please note:
1. All CIS staff are asked to return to Guangzhou before Feb 1st, except for special cases.
2. All students should arrive back to Guangzhou before Feb 3rd, and remain home, to ensure a 14-days quarantine window before school starts on Feb 17th.
3. CIS will conduct a survey regarding travel history and health status in class groups soon. Please fill in your family information accurately in a timely manner. The survey may be updated on a daily basis following government requests.
4. CIS teachers will be preparing work for students starting February 3rd. The work will be sent home via Wechat and must be completed by all students to avoid falling behind in studies.
5. Please take recommended precautionary measures to stay healthy during the rest of holiday. Do not go out if unnecessary, wear a mask and wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water.
6. Please inform the school if any symptoms of the Coronavirus appear.
We will pay close attention to further notices from CDC and Guangzhou Education Bureau to ensure our return to school will be safe and smooth. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.