The Canadian International School of Guangzhou has a strong preschool program that prepares children for future academic success. The program addresses children’s academic, social, and emotional well-being. It allows for children to develop in a multicultural, English immersion environment.
At a glance, the program covers:
- Language and Literacy Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development and Wellness
- Cognitive Development
- Creative Expression
- Citizenship and Community Awareness
On January 12th, CIS will hold a Pre-school and Kindergarten Open Day. All visiting families will be able to experience:
– Introduction to our curriculum and an insight into the daily routine
– For children: experience Canadian Pre-school and Kindergarten classes
– School tour to showcase our amazing campus and equipment
– Individual consultation on admission
Introduction to our curriculum and an insight into the kinder and preschool routine.
Children with one adult:
-Experience Canadian Pre-school or Kindergarten classes. Snack and bathroom time included.
Pick up children and have an opportunity for an individual consultation on admission.
This Pre-school and Kindergarten Open Day is ONLY for 2-5 year old children, by reservation.
We will contact you by phone one day prior to the Open Day for details.
Special Discount for Open Day
Appointment for admission test are open on Open Day. With successfull appointment, enjoy a discount of 5,000 yuan off the annual additional fees at CIS, or a discount of 2,000 yuan off half a year additional fees. Valid until Match 31st, 2019.