CIS is committed to the highest standards in education. Our new campus has been designed according to the rich tradition found in all Alberta Education schools, while honouring Chinese culture and history. The new campus has a strong emphasis on the formation of the whole person: mind body and soul. As such, our new facilities and campus will reflect the variety of talents and dreams that our students have, from the academic or athletic to the scientific and artistic. Each space has been meticulously tailored to student educational and learning needs.
We are proud to provide some of the following features in the new campus:
- Capacity for 1000 students with boarding facilities for 150
- Competitive running track
- Advanced indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Indoor swimming pool
- Large group presentation studios and event halls
- State-of-the-art Knowledge Center, Technology Suite, Science Labs
- Innovative, multi-purpose international theatre and drama facilities
- Indoor and outdoor grade-appropriate Learning Hubs
- Ecologically-designed play areas, landscaped walkways, and discovery gardens
- Full-service cafeteria with Western, Chinese, and healthy meal alternatives
- Internationally ranked facility in Guangzhou for events, seminars, etc.